Window 10 OEM help

Solution
I would give you a link but Microsoft keeps converting the links to match my location.

Search for product activation Solution centre, in Google, you need to run some wizard and only then you get a reference number and telephone number to contact Microsoft on. Ringing number without code is pointless.

Colif

Win 11 Master
I would give you a link but Microsoft keeps converting the links to match my location.

Search for product activation Solution centre, in Google, you need to run some wizard and only then you get a reference number and telephone number to contact Microsoft on. Ringing number without code is pointless.

Solution

Riddell 2000

Commendable
Apr 20, 2016
My motherboard was given to me by a friend who had it for years but it has completely gone poof. The PC now needs a new motherboard and OS will need a product key however I have heard that you must contact Microsoft directly due to limitations of OEM versions. I therefore need the telephone number of the UK support branch so that if it occurs when I have enough money to buy a new motherboard, I am able to get Windows activated again too, thanks in anticipation of your assistance, J Riddell

Colif

Win 11 Master
You will need to buy a new licence for the new motherboard so there is no point contacting Microsoft. OEM licences are tied to the hardware - your current install only works on current motherboard. Just buy a licence when you get new motherboard.