Pc Specs:
Window 7 ultimate 64bit
Asus Sabertooth x79
i7 4930k
32GB (8GBX4) 1866 Ram
Samsung 850 pro SSD
Asus GTX 1070 8GB
Coolermaster Gold 750V Power Supply

1st off all when i start pc then i have to keep on pressing ESC,F1 and F2 repeatedly. So, i can enter F1 menu to select boot from 850 pro SSD.
Otherwise Red light on mothernoard shown up, which indicate Boot_Device_LED and then i have to restart the pc again and keep on pressing ESC, F1 and F2 repeatedly. So, i can boot from 850 pro SSD

Then while doing work on my pc sometime..once a day blue screen came and shows lots of technical terms. Today i ready on top Memmory Failiure or Error something..remember Memmory word xactly..
M lucky not anything get currupted from my work file, but It can get currupt someday..

If 1 of RAM have fault then how to check..or if SSD have fault then how to check or if motherboard have some fault then how to check..
Some1 plz help.
Thax

Last edited:
1st off all when i start pc then i have to keep on pressing ESC,F1 and F2 repeatedly. So, i can enter F1 menu to select boot from 850 pro SSD.
This indicates the cmos battery is empty and must be replaced.

Then while doing work on my pc sometime..once a day blue screen came and shows lots of technical terms. Today i ready on top Memmory Failiure or Error something..remember Memmory word xactly..
Well, this doesn't help you in any way. You need to be much more specific:
  • The full text of the error message (you probably have a cell phone and can grab a picture).
  • How often it happens.
  • Under what conditions does it occurs (what appz are running etc. . .)
Also bear in mind your computer is probably quite old (2013 ?), and for a gaming rig I'll expect it being on the last part of it's life cycle.

sandyrattu

Distinguished
May 10, 2016
This indicates the cmos battery is empty and must be replaced.

Well, this doesn't help you in any way. You need to be much more specific:
  • The full text of the error message (you probably have a cell phone and can grab a picture).
  • How often it happens.
  • Under what conditions does it occurs (what appz are running etc. . .)
Also bear in mind your computer is probably quite old (2013 ?), and for a gaming rig I'll expect it being on the last part of it's life cycle.

Thax for CMOS battery solution.. now it starts normally.
but not checked the blue screen error yet,
I m video editor, i use Adobe Premiere Pro, Davinci Resolve and Adobe Photoshop ...but it crash(Blue Screen) any tym . even, while watching videos on VLC.

when Blue screen error come will msg here again with picture off error.