Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2019
Download appropriate drivers for your hardware and install them.
You find them at manufacturer support site for your motherboard. So you need to know motherboard model name first (or model name of your brand name pc or laptop).
Graphics drivers you find at (depending on your graphics card)

i have an intel 7th generation processor i have not found any drivers for windows 7 on my manufacturer support site it will give drivers for only windows 10 so where i get my windows 7 drivers i already tried many offline drivers like driver pack and driver talent and many others offline drivers but it provide only ethernet driver i need display driver , mouse , wifi and many important drivers to run windows 7 smoothly so please can you help me how i can

Gen 6, 7, 8, and 9 for intel and all Ryzen from AMD were designed for windows 10 and newer OS's. You will be hard to find any official drivers from manufactures to support win 7 on newer hardware.

You might be able to download the windows 10 version of the driver then run it in a compatibility mode for windows 7 to install.

The other option is if that is a valid windows 7 key for that computer you can download the windows 10 media creation tool and upgrade that key to windows 10 on the computer for free.

King_V

Illustrious
Ambassador
You keep asking the same question over and over again.

You have already been told. Go to the hardware manufacturer's sites for each of your components. If they don't have Windows 7 drivers for that hardware, or never made any Windows 7 drivers for that hardware, then it does not exist.

We cannot magically create for you what does not exist.

Do not repeatedly ask the same question.

Status
Not open for further replies.