Richez

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2015
System specs:
CPU:2x Xeon x5675 3.07
Ram:24gb ddr3
Gaphics Card:GTX 745
Motherboard: Supermicro x8dtl3-f

When i move windows i can move the window around but it trails behind the mouse it doesnt look like what people are saying with high poll rate issues. Have been trying to figure this out for a while have recently upgraded the cpus and started happening a couple months after replacment

Solution
I think what the OP is saying, when he tries to move a sub-window, with the crusor on the top of the window, holding down the right button and moving the mouse to move the window, there is a gap, between the time he moves the mouse and the window actually moving. This is probably due to a lack of resources; eg running more applications than the CPU can handle.

Richez

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2015
Ahh ok but the window doesnt leave a trail it just doesnt keep up with the mouse i can end up moving the window around the screen and it will only stop moving around the screen seconds later on the spot where i stopped my mouse

I think what the OP is saying, when he tries to move a sub-window, with the crusor on the top of the window, holding down the right button and moving the mouse to move the window, there is a gap, between the time he moves the mouse and the window actually moving. This is probably due to a lack of resources; eg running more applications than the CPU can handle.

Solution

Richez

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2015

Well its usually when the system is recently started up and its usually unbearably slow at this point and the windows trail behind but the system isnt under any load at alli will try to get a video to better convey what is going on