Windows 10 1366*768 resolution not available.

binayshaw7777

Honorable
Feb 23, 2018
Hello,
My name is Binay,
I recently downloaded Windows 10 iso file online and I copied all files to one of my drive in storage of PC.
I installed Windows 10 successfully but it does not shows the resolution of 1366*768 I went to advance settings in display settings but it's not available, my monitor is of 1366*768 resolution. I can't figure out what to do. I don't have my GPU driver also.
My specs- i3 2120 3.3ghz
2gb ddr3 ram, 1gb AMD/ATI shappire hd Radeon 5450. Intel desktop board 02.
I also don't know whether motherboard and GPU driver installed or not. Anyway I downloaded GPU driver but when it was installing it says your pc ran into problem and needs to restart.
What the hell is going on?
Please help!
I cant play games in full screen mode...
I get 1024*768 or something as recommended and 800* something in advance settings in display settings.
Please help! Please!
I'll be waiting for the helpful reply!

Thanks in advance.

Solution
It sounds like your Radeon is not recognized.
Right click on the desktop. go to Display Settings.
About halfway down click on 'Display Adapter Properties.' It should say Radeon.

Step one: Boot into BIOS, usually it's the DELete key it should show when you are booting.

Two: Check to make sure that graphics in BIOS are set to use the PCIe slot, not the integrated graphics on the CPU.

Three: Make sure your monitor is plugged into the graphics card, not the motherboard.

JoeMomma

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2010
It sounds like your Radeon is not recognized.
Right click on the desktop. go to Display Settings.
About halfway down click on 'Display Adapter Properties.' It should say Radeon.

Step one: Boot into BIOS, usually it's the DELete key it should show when you are booting.

Two: Check to make sure that graphics in BIOS are set to use the PCIe slot, not the integrated graphics on the CPU.

Three: Make sure your monitor is plugged into the graphics card, not the motherboard.

Solution