• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Meet Stan Dmitriev of SurrogateTV on the Pi Cast TODAY! The show is live August 11th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Professional PC modder Mike Petereyns joins Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 13th at 3:00 pm ET (8:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question Windows 10 1909 Sound issues?

Jun 15, 2020
Hi, I'm just wondering if there's anyone else out there that is having sound issues with Windows 10 lately? Like if your watching Youtube, a movie, or playing a game and there are sounds or background noise that is louder or lower than they originally were? Also it seems like all music and sounds are missing that "bass" they used to have.
I just got new PC 3 days ago and this is driving me crazy. Something identical to this actually happened to my old PC when it got updated from Windows 10 1803 to 1903 and I never figured out the actual problem. The only thing that fixed it with my old PC was rolling back the windows 1903 update to 1803 and all my audio problems were fixed. Sadly cannot do that with this new one.

Does anyone have any suggestions or have actually fixed this problem? Please help

EDIT: I reset my PC today to see if it would help, sadly I still have the issue

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS