• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Pi Cast Episode 3 streams live on Tuesday, August 4th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Catch Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 6th at 2:00 pm ET (7:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question windows 10 2004 update

domjam

Honorable
Jan 19, 2014
What are the benefits of this update and would it run games better? I read that for nvidia users to turn on or of HAGS in windows 10 it can improve performance. But I do not have this option. I asume its in the 2004 update. what are peoples thoughts on this update? should I update to it or hold off till later?

Colif

Win 10 Master
The last few Windows 10 version updates have been yawn inducing, the features haven't been anything you can't live without, and thats coming from someone who gets them as soon as they released. I want them to stop adding half baked ideas and finish some of the features they have half made already. win 10 starting to be like Office, it can do so much but much of its buried.

Reactions: maikutech

maikutech

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2012
I want them to stop adding half baked ideas and finish some of the features they have half made already.

Heh thats like wishing for a miracle on A Nightmare Elm street starring freddy Krueger.
The core problem with them is Steven Jay Sinofsky and his programmers for windows 10 os.

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS