[SOLVED] windows 10 2004 update

domjam

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2014
What are the benefits of this update and would it run games better? I read that for nvidia users to turn on or of HAGS in windows 10 it can improve performance. But I do not have this option. I asume its in the 2004 update. what are peoples thoughts on this update? should I update to it or hold off till later?

Solution
The last few Windows 10 version updates have been yawn inducing, the features haven't been anything you can't live without, and thats coming from someone who gets them as soon as they released. I want them to stop adding half baked ideas and finish some of the features they have half made already. win 10 starting to be like Office, it can do so much but much of its buried.

Colif

Win 11 Master
The last few Windows 10 version updates have been yawn inducing, the features haven't been anything you can't live without, and thats coming from someone who gets them as soon as they released. I want them to stop adding half baked ideas and finish some of the features they have half made already. win 10 starting to be like Office, it can do so much but much of its buried.

Reactions: maikutech
Solution