Windows 10 50%+ Memory Usage

Garrett_18

Commendable
May 21, 2016
Klv7FsP.png

So ever since i have upgraded to windows 10 i have been having memory issues

i currently have 8GB of ram installed

Solution
1| It'd give us more insight if you could pass on your full system's specs inclusive of your connected peripherals.
2| It's always advised to reinstall your OS after an upgrade path to rid your system of any underlying issues during installation. First back up your critical content + then perform a repair install, this should help you avoid a re-installation even though that's what's advised.
3| What you're stating is known as a memory leak. The issue can compound into high memory, HDD, cpu usage. As stated, you should reinstall your OS using a bootable USB installer. While you're at it please make sure your BIOS is up to date alongside your device drivers+disable automatic device driver update.

Lutfij

Titan
1| It'd give us more insight if you could pass on your full system's specs inclusive of your connected peripherals.
2| It's always advised to reinstall your OS after an upgrade path to rid your system of any underlying issues during installation. First back up your critical content + then perform a repair install, this should help you avoid a re-installation even though that's what's advised.
3| What you're stating is known as a memory leak. The issue can compound into high memory, HDD, cpu usage. As stated, you should reinstall your OS using a bootable USB installer. While you're at it please make sure your BIOS is up to date alongside your device drivers+disable automatic device driver update.

Solution