[SOLVED] Windows 10 and AV receiver problem

joarma

Honorable
Jan 4, 2015
Hi, I have a yamaha tsr-7810 7.1 set up, with a TV, some videogame consoles and a pc, the pc is only for gaming, thing is that the sound quality or maybe levels are really bad in windows, effects are low, and sometimes only the front speakers are producing the sound, and the receiver seems to change signals all the time, but when I play in the consoles, the sound is perfect, as well as the TV apps, even through Bluetooth the sound is perfect, how could I improve my gaming experience with the sound on windows 10?

Solution
Not sure if it will help with your issues. But I use Loudness Equalization to deal with how quiet surround sound movies are.

Open the Sound Control Panel.
Highlight your audio source in the Playback tab and click Properties.
Select the Enhancements tab the check Loudness Equalization.
Click OK or Apply.

If you can't find Control Panel in Windows 10. Search for it in the search bar. It's also in the Windows System folder in the Start Menu.
Not sure if it will help with your issues. But I use Loudness Equalization to deal with how quiet surround sound movies are.

Open the Sound Control Panel.
Highlight your audio source in the Playback tab and click Properties.
Select the Enhancements tab the check Loudness Equalization.
Click OK or Apply.

If you can't find Control Panel in Windows 10. Search for it in the search bar. It's also in the Windows System folder in the Start Menu.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS