djholley

Honorable
May 15, 2016
My pc Start menu, Search bar, Microsoft store, Windows Security, Photos app, and Cortana has stopped responding and working. Out of nowhere it doesn't let me search, start logo does nothing but a blue circle for a split second, Cortana loads up for a split second then closes, The Microsoft store launched then closed then disappeared from the task bar, Photos and videos wont launch gives me an error, Windows security just stays on the logo screen and doesn't actually show the information, Search bar just does the typing cursor but doesn't respond. Windows 10 is up to date. So far ive tried mostly all the simple troubleshooting methods, PowerShell and command prompt commands, index rebuild etc, restart, etc. What could it be? Last thing i was doing was trusted mods for lspdfr for GTA V. Everything else works fine games and all.

Solution
Somewhere I read that there was a problem with the latest Win10 updates specially if the update skipped one before as these last updates have being building the true update, so I think you should go back to the 19 something update and stay there until Win10 fix it

PiVO 7717

Reputable
Aug 18, 2019
Somewhere I read that there was a problem with the latest Win10 updates specially if the update skipped one before as these last updates have being building the true update, so I think you should go back to the 19 something update and stay there until Win10 fix it

Solution

TRENDING THREADS