Windows 10 automatic update successful but after reboot computer won't go into windows? (laptop)

john_135653

Commendable
Aug 2, 2016
Laptop: Asus F555LA-AB31
SSD: Samsung 250gb 850 EVO

Tried to run check disk utility but it stops at 13% and doesn't fix the problem. I tried booting into safe mode to run a virus scan but my bit defender won't load in safe mode. This is the message I get (It looks like windows didn't load correctly) then it gives me the option to restart or use the advanced repair options. Anyone have any other ideas? Also after the computer did the automatic update (just before I decided to reboot it to see if I could connect to the home wifi) I tried connecting to the the wifi network and we have two wifi connections for some odd reason. I tried switching back and forth over and over between the two to see if i could connect to the internet, but alas no success. This is when i decided to reboot and this problem start. Please help!

Solution
try this
choose advanced repair
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose start up options
choose safe mode (it doesn't matter which)
if pc starts in safe mode, just restart. you don't have to do anything, this might fix the problem.

see how that goes.

Colif

Win 11 Master
try this
choose advanced repair
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose start up options
choose safe mode (it doesn't matter which)
if pc starts in safe mode, just restart. you don't have to do anything, this might fix the problem.

see how that goes.

Solution