[SOLVED] Windows 10 being very buggy (unpopulated windows and late icon click recognition and highlighting)

imbatman97

Honorable
Oct 10, 2014
View: https://youtu.be/_WJsg_gpTtA

I started to notice the issue shown in the video link above less than a month ago. The performance of the computer in applications seems to be fine.

However, button clicks open blank unpopulated and empty windows and there is a delay between when i click on an icon and when it gets highlighted. There is also a delay when i open new windows and it doesn't get populated until i right click on the blank window (which also doesn't necessarily work).

The issue seems to go away sometimes when i restart the computer but its still existent most of the time. I tried rolling back to previous windows 10 versions and that didn't do the trick either. Another weird thing i observed was, when i start a screen recorder (which i downloaded to show the issue in the first place), everything works perfectly fine and none of the problems are there during the recording. However, when i stop the recording, the problems come back. If someone has a solution to fix this, that would be really great as its been causing a lot of disruptions with my work lately.

This problem also extends to when i open try typing up word documents , there is lag between the mouse click and the cursor in word starting at that position. This issue also extends to applications where i try to open files through a window (like the open file in applications), the window turns up empty (completely blank besides the window borders and nothing populated).

I know for a fact that my mouse and keyboard don't have an issue as they work well within applications (games or ide's or chrome for example) and when i'm typing elsewhere (like this post for example).

Please help out with a solution if you've got one as this is proving to be very disruptive.