[SOLVED] Windows 10 Black screen during installation

May 9, 2020
I have installed windows 10 from a USB stick but when the PC reboots it gets to starting services and then the screen goes black and nothing else happens.

Solution
Mind sharing the make and model of your motherboard? Were you able to get into BIOS without issue? If so, you might want to see if you have any BIOS updates pending. Ideally I'd ask you to be patient while the OS does it's thing. Depending on the platform and how you created the installer the installation might take a few more minutes or a lot longer.

FYI, you created the installer for Windows 10 using Windows Media Creation Tools...?

Lutfij

Titan
Mind sharing the make and model of your motherboard? Were you able to get into BIOS without issue? If so, you might want to see if you have any BIOS updates pending. Ideally I'd ask you to be patient while the OS does it's thing. Depending on the platform and how you created the installer the installation might take a few more minutes or a lot longer.

FYI, you created the installer for Windows 10 using Windows Media Creation Tools...?

Solution