Question Windows 10 blue screens and apps not working

Tompica123

Commendable
Aug 11, 2020
So it all started when I did a clean install of Windows 10 because I had 11 and I didn't like it. I formated my drives because I wanted to do a fresh start. After I installed all my stuff and nvidia drivers I wanted to install Minecraft, that was my first blue screen, and everything went well, but when I wanted to start the game it blue screened. Now I get blue screens out of nowhere and CSGO also started to crash. These are the blue screens I got: KERNEL_LOCK_ENTRY_LEAKED_ON_THREAD_TERMINATION; IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL; PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and some other one.
I searched all of the blue screens errors and they all said that maybe there are corrupt files on the system. I tried removing all of them with sfc/scannow in cmd but nothing worked. I updated everything and to no avail. If you know what could cause this problem, please help me.

letmepicyou

Honorable
Mar 5, 2019
So it all started when I did a clean install of Windows 10 because I had 11 and I didn't like it. I formated my drives because I wanted to do a fresh start. After I installed all my stuff and nvidia drivers I wanted to install Minecraft, that was my first blue screen, and everything went well, but when I wanted to start the game it blue screened. Now I get blue screens out of nowhere and CSGO also started to crash. These are the blue screens I got: KERNEL_LOCK_ENTRY_LEAKED_ON_THREAD_TERMINATION; IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL; PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and some other one.
I searched all of the blue screens errors and they all said that maybe there are corrupt files on the system. I tried removing all of them with sfc/scannow in cmd but nothing worked. I updated everything and to no avail. If you know what could cause this problem, please help me.
The process of re-installing windows should be: 1: install windows 2: install chipset drivers. 3: install gpu drivers 4: install audio drivers 5: install any remaining drivers necessary to have 0 little yellow "device not recognized" objects in device manager. When you have a clear device manager, run windows update until it says "no more updates!"