[SOLVED] Windows 10 Bluescreened and i now have a bootloop

Jun 8, 2021
Hello, yesterday my computer randomly had a BSOD at startup. I could not see what the code was because my monitor is broken. Altough after it restarted automatically it was and still is stuck in the automatic repair bootloop.
I tried doing startup repair, wich just sends me to automatic repair for some reason and after that i tried multiple fixes that i found on multiple websites via google and youtube. With no succes.

It says my logfile is located at : \\?GLOBALROOT\Device\HarddiskVolume7\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wm\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

After i saw this i checked diskpart to list all volumes and disk's. There i saw that my C drive was not my C drive anymore but my D drive. So i assigned it and exitted. Still to no avail. I hope someone can help me.

Here is what windows returns after trying to auto repair every time: https://pythaxprivate.net/ci/2.jpg

Solution
Srt\SrtTrail.txt
only answer I have found that works well with that error is a clean install of windows.

On another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB

I don't know if this will work with that error but if you want to save anything off C
boot from installer
  • on screen after languages, choose repair this pc, not install.
  • choose troubleshoot
  • choose advanced
  • choose command prompt
  • type notepad and press enter
  • in notepad, select file>open
  • Use file explorer to copy any files you need to save to USB or hdd

once you copied everything off drive you want to save, do a clean install
follow this guide...

Colif

Win 11 Master
Srt\SrtTrail.txt
only answer I have found that works well with that error is a clean install of windows.

On another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB

I don't know if this will work with that error but if you want to save anything off C
boot from installer
  • on screen after languages, choose repair this pc, not install.
  • choose troubleshoot
  • choose advanced
  • choose command prompt
  • type notepad and press enter
  • in notepad, select file>open
  • Use file explorer to copy any files you need to save to USB or hdd

once you copied everything off drive you want to save, do a clean install
follow this guide: https://forums.tomshardware.com/faq/how-to-do-a-clean-installation-of-windows-10.3170366/

Solution

TRENDING THREADS