Question Windows 10 boots normally, but my fans spin for 1 second and then stop, and repeat.

May 26, 2020
After playing a game, I was cleaning my keyboard while pressing the sleep button repeatedly so my laptop sleeps and wake up a bunch of times. Then I shut down my laptop and after one hour I came back and the fans aren't spinning properly. Normally my GPU would be 60 degrees but now its 75 degrees cuz the fans aren't working. I trird resetting my BIOS and even re-installed windows 10 but to no avail. I figure I play quite a lot so the fan spins at high speeds for a long time so its must be a hardware problem. I am also sure that it is not caused by debris because I just bought the laptop 5 months ago. How do I fix this?

Laptop: Acer Aspire 5 A514-51G
CPU: 10th gen i5 intel graphics
GPU: Nvidia mx250

I really need help I am rlly sad now cuz I can't play my games like this

May 26, 2020
If you work the GPU (play a game) do the fans start spinning eventually?
Has your ambient temperature gone up?

Yeah I tried playing multiple games but the fan still has the same issue. My room temperature has always been high like 29 to 32 degrees, since I never play in an air conditioned room (don'thave one)

Edit: Also when my pc boots the fan will always turn on but this time it has the issue mentioned above

Last edited: