Windows 10 bootup problem

KayandtheJay

Commendable
Oct 4, 2016
I just finished building my pc and installed windows 10. I managed to boot in up the first time and enter desktop but after restarting it my pc goes into the infinite loading screen. I restarted it 3 times and whenever it says dignosing my pc it will flash then show a black screen. I tried to boot it up from the installation media but everytime it also goes into the windows loading screen but this time it goes into a dark blue blank screen. I'm extremely frustrated right now and I've looked everywhere online to find how to clean install windows 10 but every tutorial requires you to go into the desktop and I can't even gain access to my desktop right now.

Watch the hard drive activity light on your system. If you get to the loading screen and the drive light blinks rapidly or stays on solid, your best bet is to just wait it out. The OS may be installing or trying to clean up updates that were downloaded and installed before the first reboot you did before running into this issue. Interrupting that process may only be making the problem worse.

KayandtheJay

Commendable
Oct 4, 2016

My hard drive does not have a light indicator

KayandtheJay

Commendable
Oct 4, 2016
MERGED QUESTION
Question from KayandtheJay : "Windows 10 bootup problem"

I just finished building my pc and installed windows 10. I managed to boot in up the first time and enter desktop but after restarting it my pc goes into the infinite loading screen. I restarted it 3 times and whenever it says dignosing my pc it will flash then show a black screen. I tried to boot it up from the installation media but everytime it also goes into the windows loading screen but this time it goes into a dark blue blank screen. I'm extremely frustrated right now and I've looked everywhere online to find how to clean install windows 10 but every tutorial requires you to go into the desktop and I can't even gain access to my desktop right now.

P.S ignore my prev thread i accidentally clicked on a answer being the solution but its not solved