Windows 10 BSDO

Bored_Gamer

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2013
So I was browsing the webs using firefox then I ran utorrent. Pc crashed. Play some games with utorrent in the background pc went BSOD as well. utorrent could be the culprit but I ran whocrashed and got this:

On Tue 8/22/2017 5:07:06 AM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\082217-16812-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x149F90)
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0xFFFFC58DA36BE042, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF8028B7DF1AA)
Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Tue 8/22/2017 5:07:06 AM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: rtwlanu.sys (rtwlanu+0x4550F)
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0xFFFFC58DA36BE042, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF8028B7DF1AA)
Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rtwlanu.sys
product: Realtek WLAN Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter
company: Realtek Semiconductor Corporation
description: Realtek WLAN USB NDIS Driver 42899
Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: rtwlanu.sys (Realtek WLAN USB NDIS Driver 42899, Realtek Semiconductor Corporation ).
Google query: Realtek Semiconductor Corporation IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Do I need to uninstall or update anything?

Solution
sounds like there a bad part in your rig causing the issue. start with usb boot stick of memtest run it overnight. if it fine use hardware info 64 bit set it to logging and sensor watch your temp and voltages.