Question Windows 10 BSOD errors out the wazoo

Oct 28, 2020
Hi, as the title says I'm running into numerous different BSOD errors. For context, I just built this computer about a week ago for my brother's birthday and this is the fifth computer I've built. It posted and installed windows with no problems on the first attempt. But when using it, it would keep crashing and giving a few different errors. After searching around on forums, updating drivers, doing system checks, etc, I just decided to wipe everything and do a clean install of windows. Unfortunately, that didn't work and it started giving those errors again within 10 minutes of the clean install. At this point, I'm leaning more toward a hardware issue than something else. Since I have my computer here, I can swap out components one by one until I get it running stable.

So I was wondering if there were any recommendations to a particular order that people would recommend swapping and testing or if anyone thinks that I should do something else instead to try to remedy this. Any suggestions are welcome.

PROBLEM PC
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
GPU: Gigabyte RX 5600xt Gaming OC rev2.0
RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16gb CL16 3200mhz
SSD: Sabrent Rocket Q 1TB nvme 2280
PSU: Corsair CX 450m
MOBO: Aorous Gigabyte B450 Pro Wifi

WORKING PC
CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x
GPU: RTX 2060 super founders
RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16gb CL16 3200mhz
SSD: Samsung 840 EVO
PSU: Corsair RM 650x
MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B450-F

Oct 28, 2020
Motherboard has latest bios(F51), memory test came up with zero errors on memtest86 and the inbuilt tester for windows. CPU and GPU temps are good. When I first booted the system I ran furmark, vray, and cinebench and I think the CPU never broke above 80 and the GPU was sitting in the low 70's. Also having these crashes while idling and it almost seems like they happen less frequently when in a game.