Question Windows 10 BSOD Errors - Persistent and random

Jan 6, 2019
I built my first gaming PC last summer, and ever since I have been having persistent and sometimes random BSOD errors. I have kind of just been living with them up until now, but I know that's a bad idea and I need to get this resolved. The problem is, I don't know what to do, as I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to diagnosing issues.

The most frequent error I am getting is the MEMORY_MANAGEMENT code. I have also gotten BAD_KERNEL_EXCEPTION and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. There have been others, but I haven't logged them all and am just going off the top of my head. I have run Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool and Memtest86 and there have been no errors. I've run chkdsk and several others I have read are recommended tests. These errors happen at random times. Sometimes when I'm browsing in Chrome, sometimes when I'm in the middle of a Steam game or watching YouTube.

Can anyone give me a hand here? I would really LOVE to fix this issue.

System specs:

i7-8700k 3.70GHz
2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2122MHz
EVGA GeForce GTX 1070
2 x Samsung 860 EVO SSD 500GB
Corsair Hydro H115i Pro Water Cooler
EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G3, 80 Plus Gold PSU
Asus Prime Z370-A Motherboard

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link here and I will get someone to convert file into a format I can read

gardenman

Splendid
Hi, I ran the dump files through the debugger and got the following information: https://pastebin.com/PYasVwxu The other site where I normally place this info is currently down.
File information:040519-6750-01.dmp (Apr 5 2019 - 19:31:43)
Bugcheck:SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3B)
Probably caused by:WdFilter.sys (Process: SkypeApp.exe)
Uptime:5 Day(s), 5 Hour(s), 44 Min(s), and 35 Sec(s)

File information:033119-4781-01.dmp (Mar 31 2019 - 10:49:17)
Bugcheck:QUOTA_UNDERFLOW (21)
Probably caused by:ntkrnlmp.exe (Process: chrome.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 02 Min(s), and 24 Sec(s)

File information:033119-4625-01.dmp (Mar 31 2019 - 10:46:32)
Bugcheck:STATUS_SYSTEM_PROCESS_TERMINATED (C000021A)
Probably caused by:ntkrnlmp.exe (Process: smss.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 00 Min(s), and 06 Sec(s)

File information:033019-5812-01.dmp (Mar 30 2019 - 12:23:28)
Bugcheck:MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (1A)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: ctfmon.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 21 Min(s), and 23 Sec(s)
Comment: The overclocking driver "IOCBios2.sys" was found on your system. (Intel Extreme Tuning Utility)

Possible Motherboard page: https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/PRIME-Z370-A/
There is a BIOS update available for your system. Wait for additional information before deciding to update or not. Important: Verify that I have linked to the correct motherboard. Updating your BIOS can be risky. Never try it when you might lose power (lightning storms, recent power outages, etc).

This information can be used by others to help you. I can't help you with this. Someone else will post with more information. Please wait for additional answers. Good luck.