[SOLVED] Windows 10 BSOD few times a day

papimine89

Commendable
Sep 24, 2017
Hey guys I want to ask for a help my friend have a new computer for like 2 months.He bought all of the parts I helped him with the compatibility of them I went to his place I built it but that's not the point.
The point is after we built it we installed Win. 10 we had a license key from ebay for 3€/3,30USD.So after everthing was done like installing the main programs like chrome,drivers,antivirus etc. I went home but in like one hour I was gone it showed BSOD for the first time with error "UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION"
Then it happend 2 times a day for like a week then I was helping him to repair it we somehow repaired it for a few days then there was new error codes like "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED","UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION","KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR","MEMORY MANAGMENT","SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION".Then after like a month it was ok
but one day he turned on his computer after school and he was logged on temp profile and we couldn't repair it so we recovered windows 10 and the error codes started again and also he almost lost some very important files because of that but I recovered it with a file restorer but I still need to repair them
Does someone know what to do instead of reinstalling windows 10?

Thanks for any helpful answer
P.S. sorry for my english I am not from english speaking country :)

Sometimes these can point to a bad stick or RAM, but we don't know enough about your system to say that conclusively. As Lutfij asked, what are your system specs?

Also, did you get drivers from motherboard/video card manufacturer websites, or did you just go with whatever Windows 10 installed?

papimine89

Commendable
Sep 24, 2017
MB : Gigabyte B450 AORUS ELITE
CPU: RYZEN 7 2700X
GPU: Gigabyte Gtx 1660ti 6gb
RAM: HyperX Predator 2x8GB 3200mMHz
SSD M.2 ADATA XPG SX8200 pro 256GB
CASE: Evolveo Ray 5
HDD: SeaGate BarraCuda 1TB
PSU: EVGA 600B

papimine89

Commendable
Sep 24, 2017
Sometimes these can point to a bad stick or RAM, but we don't know enough about your system to say that conclusively. As Lutfij asked, what are your system specs?

Also, did you get drivers from motherboard/video card manufacturer websites, or did you just go with whatever Windows 10 installed?
I installed the GPU drivers from official Nvidia site
and for the MB I didn't installed anything