Windows 10 BSOD PFN LIST CORRUPT have dmp files please help :(

kayatoast

Prominent
Jul 31, 2017
I formatted my pc recently and just installed back some games but I keep getting this error again. Didnt have this problem until my old motherboard (Z87-PRO) died and I have to switch to a new one (H81M-D). I also ran memtest68+ for 8 passes just to make sure it wasnt my ram problem but no errors came out.

I uploaded the dmp files here
http://1drv.ms/u/s!AvZCj-__iI2qg2KhT7ECqg6grLDQ

Solution
Page File is bust. Try to boot up into Safe Mode, disable page file, reboot, then reenabling page file to see if it helps. Also, you got a buffer overran BSOD and you have just replaced the motherboard. Try to remove the previous motherboard drivers and install the new motherboard drivers corresponding to your motherboard model number.

Colif

Win 11 Master
i can't read dumps, there are a few around but they are probably busy. lets see what we can see without them.

Can you download and run who crashed - it will give us a glimpse of the errors you getting and might help us solve them

Copy/paste summary in here and I see what I can do :)

Page File is bust. Try to boot up into Safe Mode, disable page file, reboot, then reenabling page file to see if it helps. Also, you got a buffer overran BSOD and you have just replaced the motherboard. Try to remove the previous motherboard drivers and install the new motherboard drivers corresponding to your motherboard model number.

Solution

Colif

Win 11 Master

no problems, i thought you could read the dumps and could see old drivers :)

I have seen this error be motherboard, CPU or storage as well. its hard to tell without looking at dump files.

specs would still help.