Windows 10 BSOD's PLEASE help

Brian_51

Reputable
Dec 30, 2015
Hello guys,

Everytime i reboot my pc i get random windows 10 bsod errors.

I'm only able to start windows normaly when i remove the c-mos battery out of my motherboard for a few min and then put it back in. But when i reboot my pc after that it will give me bsod's again.

Things i tried:
- Installing windows 10 on 3 different hdd's
- Installing windows using a different usb

UPDATE:
I just tried all inviduel ram sticks. I removed 2 of them and no windows is booting fine without bsod's but i dont understand all my ram sticks are from the same brand running at the same clock speed.

Please help me out with this guys.

(Sorry for my bad English i'm dutch)

Thanks in advance,
- Brian

Solution
Have you check the bandwidth of your RAM?be sure that it have a same SPECS and check also if there are problems of your RAM. Try to use your BIOS if there are any RAM diagnostics or use any software to test your memory. Check also the supports of your HDD in your BIOS. Then try to install your windows using a DVD ROM rather than the USB. Avoid OC to avoid over heat of the processor that probably cause also of the BSOD. Go back here after

combinebasic

Reputable
Dec 23, 2015
Have you check the bandwidth of your RAM?be sure that it have a same SPECS and check also if there are problems of your RAM. Try to use your BIOS if there are any RAM diagnostics or use any software to test your memory. Check also the supports of your HDD in your BIOS. Then try to install your windows using a DVD ROM rather than the USB. Avoid OC to avoid over heat of the processor that probably cause also of the BSOD. Go back here after

Solution
Hi,

May we know the details of your PC so we can assist you further or upload some of the BSOD dump files as well. Here are some basic troubleshooting steps you can try as well.
- Start by loading BIOS its default then see it will boot up normally without those BSOD's.
- Next is to replace the CMOS battery itself because as you mentioned you had to reseat the CMOS battery inorder for it to boot up normally.
- Once on the desktop screen do run Windows Update and install all the updates available.
- Next is to check if there are new BIOS updates available for your motherboard.
- Lastly, try reinstalling Windows 10.

Brian_51

Reputable
Dec 30, 2015

Hi,

Problem solved i had 1 bad ram stick, i throwed it away everything is working fine now.

combinebasic

Reputable
Dec 23, 2015

Nice to hear you that

TRENDING THREADS