[SOLVED] Windows 10 bugged

Oct 22, 2021
I built my gaming pc 1 and a half years ago and since then every time I shut it down I have to power off the power supply cause if my computer restarts more than two times I get a Bluescreen saying something is broken. Then if I shut down my PC and power off and on the power supply it works again. I reinstalled Windows 10 a few times after I built my PC and it never was fixed by resetting it. I wanted to know how I could fix it.

Specs:
Intel Core I7 9700k
Asus Rog Strix Z390 E Gaming
G.skill trident Royale 16gb 3000MHz
Corsair Force Series MP510 m.2 480 GB
Asus Rog strix 2070 Super oc
Seagate 1tb
Corsair RM750
Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML360R RGB

Translated Error Message:
Recovery
The PC/device needs to be repaired.
A required device is not connected or cannot be accessed.
be accessed.
Error code: Oxc0000e
You need to use recovery tools. If you do not have installation media (e.g.
(e.g. a data medium or a USB device), contact the PC administrator or the
PC administrator or the PC/device manufacturer.
Press the Enter key to do it again

0s4GmGS.jpeg

Last edited:
Solution
I'd stick with Windows 10.

Were either or all of these drives installed in your PC when Windows 10 was installed? If so, then it could be any of the three drives failing.

Have you switched any of the SATA ports any of the drives were connected to recently/since the crashing issue started?

Use the Media Creation Tool to create fresh Windows 10 media
Save the data from one of your secondary drives to the third drive and then disconnect the third drive
Remove the primary drive that currently has Windows 10 installed.
Using the new Windows Install Media, format the one remaining drive installed in your system and install Windows 10 onto it.
Once installed and updated, attempt the procedure that typically leads to a crash (multiple...
Oct 22, 2021
This sounds more like a hardware issue than the OS being "bugged."

So... Full specs of your computer please :D
Sure
Intel Core I7 9700k
Asus Rog Strix Z390 E Gaming
G.skill trident Royale 16gb 3000MHz
Corsair Force Series MP510 m.2 480 GB
Asus Rog strix 2070 Super oc
Seagate 1tb
Corsair RM750
Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML360R RGB

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2021
Also what does the bluescreen say? If it was recent enough, it'll show up as a BugCheck in the Event Viewer.
So I'm german so I'm gonna translate the error message:
Recovery
The PC/device needs to be repaired.
A required device is not connected or cannot be accessed.
be accessed.
Error code: Oxc0000e
You need to use recovery tools. If you do not have installation media (e.g.
(e.g. a data medium or a USB device), contact the PC administrator or the
PC administrator or the PC/device manufacturer.
Press the Enter key to do it again

0s4GmGS.jpeg

Wolfshadw

Titan
Guten Tag. Wie gehts?

That's pretty much the extent of my German since being stationed there 89-91. Love your country btw, Miss the volksmarch.

To me, this seems like a failing storage drive issue. Do you have a spare (can you get a new) storage drive and reinstall Windows to see if the problem persists?

-Wolf sends

Oct 22, 2021
Guten Tag. Wie gehts?

That's pretty much the extent of my German since being stationed there 89-91. Love your country btw, Miss the volksmarch.

To me, this seems like a failing storage drive issue. Do you have a spare (can you get a new) storage drive and reinstall Windows to see if the problem persists?

-Wolf sends
Guten Tag Mir geht gut.

I have 2 other drives installed so should I install Windows on them and check if I have the problem on those drives? Can I install Windows 11 on the drive or should I stay with windows 10? Do I have to delete the stuff on my drive cause I have games installed on those drives?

Last edited:

Wolfshadw

Titan

Were either or all of these drives installed in your PC when Windows 10 was installed? If so, then it could be any of the three drives failing.

Have you switched any of the SATA ports any of the drives were connected to recently/since the crashing issue started?

Save the data from one of your secondary drives to the third drive and then disconnect the third drive
Using the new Windows Install Media, format the one remaining drive installed in your system and install Windows 10 onto it.
Once installed and updated, attempt the procedure that typically leads to a crash (multiple shutdowns, if I recall) to see if the problem still exists.

If so, then I suspect a hardware discrepancy somewhere or multiple failing drives.
If not, then I would reinstall the main OS Drive into your system. Start the Windows 10 install again, but this time, only go as far as disk management (where it asks you where to install Windows). Use the Advanced options to go to disk management and format the secondary drive. Then cancel the install, shut down the PC and remove the secondary drive from the system, Restart the PC/Win10 Install, format the one remaining drive (this should be the one Windows was initially installed on) and install Windows 10 fresh onto that drive.

Repeat your test to see if Windows continues to crash.

-Wolf sends

Solution
Oct 22, 2021

Once installed and updated, attempt the procedure that typically leads to a crash (multiple shutdowns, if I recall) to see if the problem still exists.

If so, then I suspect a hardware discrepancy somewhere or multiple failing drives.
If not, then I would reinstall the main OS Drive into your system. Start the Windows 10 install again, but this time, only go as far as disk management (where it asks you where to install Windows). Use the Advanced options to go to disk management and format the secondary drive. Then cancel the install, shut down the PC and remove the secondary drive from the system, Restart the PC/Win10 Install, format the one remaining drive (this should be the one Windows was initially installed on) and install Windows 10 fresh onto that drive.

Repeat your test to see if Windows continues to crash.

-Wolf sends
My Windows Is installed on a M.2 port and my third drive was installed a few months after the installation of Windows. Thanks for the Tips I'll try it

Reactions: Wolfshadw