Windows 10 build 10159 download legit?

Hey guys, I'm having issues with build 10130 on my current laptop, enough so that windows update is all messed up. I need a newer win 10 build to fix this problem.

So I decided to download an iso of the 10159, but Microsoft doesn't have it. But Microsoft-news.com does so I'm downloading it now. Is that site legit?

Thank you,

Solution
The site is legit and as long as the link heads back to Microsoft you should be fine. but your behind the curve. They just release another update (dammit!) and now on 10162. That said, BECAREFUL WITH THE ISO AND HOW YOU DO IT. Yeah I had issues as well with 10130 including on my Alienware trying to install it.

What I learned like other upgrades is
1) Your profiles and programs all need to be ONLY on the C Drive
2) Make sure to synch your PC acct with your M$ acct (you know Myname@hotmail.com) which is needed for the Insider Program anyway
3) Perform the 'compatibility' tester for Windows 8 upgrade from Microsoft to see if there is anything that may interfere. I did find some issues with my kids HP, that I had to 'accept' as a issue...
The site is legit and as long as the link heads back to Microsoft you should be fine. but your behind the curve. They just release another update (dammit!) and now on 10162. That said, BECAREFUL WITH THE ISO AND HOW YOU DO IT. Yeah I had issues as well with 10130 including on my Alienware trying to install it.

What I learned like other upgrades is
1) Your profiles and programs all need to be ONLY on the C Drive
2) Make sure to synch your PC acct with your M$ acct (you know Myname@hotmail.com) which is needed for the Insider Program anyway
3) Perform the 'compatibility' tester for Windows 8 upgrade from Microsoft to see if there is anything that may interfere. I did find some issues with my kids HP, that I had to 'accept' as a issue.
4) Perform a upgrade install from a bootable partition (especially if it is a USB). In my case I used HaoZIP (my unzipper) to mount the ISO as a drive, then upgrade from INSIDE Windows verses from boot-Upgrade. I found it works pretty well.

Solution
Yeah I was very skeptical at first, however I saw the EXACT same ISO on the windows 10 forums. Same name and same size, so I knew I was safe.

Prophecy, I've already tried to reinstall windows 10 twice, installed windows 7 then upgraded to windows 10 which failed. I had the same issue over and over again, I just needed something above build 10130 to fix it. That's why I was desperate for a ISO of the newest build.

Thx Tom Tancredi, I have a VM running windows 10 and a laptop running windows 10 also. My laptop will be on the slow pace for builds, while my vm is going to be on the fast one. :D

yeah three builds in 2 weeks wow! Kinda crazy, i'm glad I have 1.5-2.0mb down on file transfers and downloads (real internet speed is 12 down and around 8 up).

BTW...Office 2016 preview is free right now, I have it on both windows 10 systems and it works pretty well.

Interesting. Thanks!

BTW...I was able to install windows 10 without a Microsoft account and it's running perfectly. Even cortana is working which makes no sense.

buid 10130 was having massive problems on my laptop. Windows updates would jam every time i'd do them and I had a few others. I needed build 10159 for the 100+ fixes Microsoft said it fixed.

Ahh ok. Didn't see the full scope of what you had tried mentioned previously, so that makes more sense now.

FYI - The latest iso (build 10162) is available at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/preview-iso if you haven't already grabbed it :)

awww man, if I waited one more day I could of done that instead of getting 10159 from another site. :(

Sorry, I should of put my installation frustrations in my post too.

I just upgraded my VM to 10162 and it seems to run fine, so I might do that on the laptop as well.