Question Windows 10 can't boot

Sep 1, 2019
Ok. So yesterday my Computer worked fine but today when I tried turning it on the auto repair message showed up. I thought it was just a minor error and that windows should be able to fix it. But it did not get fixed. I got thrown into the recovery environment screen. I tried rebooting but the same happened. I thought to myself maybe i can just reset my computer as I was already planning to do so because I didn't have a lot of space anymore. The reset started, went to 1%, undid itself and then windows told me it couldn't reset the computer. I thought maybe if I disable auto repair trough cmd maybe it will help. Instead of throwing me to the recovery environment this time windows said that error 0xc0000001 occured. I checked some other things in cmd but did not find anything. I completely removed my boot device and put it back in. The same occured. Could you please help me? Also I have a windows 7 disc. Can I change windows 10 to 7 if I put it in and would it fix the problem?

Sep 1, 2019
Im also gonna add that when I try to use a different disk to launch windows 10 the same happens. However with one of my disk's it shows that error 0xc000000f has occured

TRENDING THREADS