windows 10 changing my wallpaper automatically?

yoo1z

Honorable
Dec 30, 2013
I know how to set a wallpaper/background theme etc.
I set it and it still changes whenever i open chrome or do anything. Sometimes when i restart my lock screen wallpaper is reset to a random windows one too..

Does anyone know why?? pls helpp

Solution
For some reason the picture you linked isn't loading. So no window opens when you press the windows key and r then type control /name Microsoft.Personalization /page pageWallpaper in the run window?
It could be windows 10 not being activated, I know windows likes to use its own wallpapers when it isn't activated. I recommend activating windows then try the fix

yoo1z

Honorable
Dec 30, 2013

i tried that relogged and it changed again! When i open the themes folder this is what i see :

2m5krux.png

I think its somehow related to the themes? the color is changing too in the start menu.

yoo1z

Honorable
Dec 30, 2013

GZIsaacs

Reputable
Jan 18, 2016
For some reason the picture you linked isn't loading. So no window opens when you press the windows key and r then type control /name Microsoft.Personalization /page pageWallpaper in the run window?
It could be windows 10 not being activated, I know windows likes to use its own wallpapers when it isn't activated. I recommend activating windows then try the fix

Solution

yoo1z

Honorable
Dec 30, 2013

oh damn actually it changed again ! :(

i think its cause i used an activator to active windows 10? hah :no:
broke student here ^-^

GZIsaacs

Reputable
Jan 18, 2016
Ah, sorry to hear that. Yeah I think that it's the unactivated version of Windows that changes it on boot. Most universities give students access to Microsoft office and windows for free while you attend, it's definitely worth checking out if your campus does too. I'm sorry I wasn't able to help out more.