Windows 10 compatibility

G

Hey guys! I've the Asus P5g41t lx3 PLUS motherboard. I got the windows 10 upgrade notification. Im perplexed on whether should I install it and will my motherboard support Windows 10 completely? The pc compatibility reports says you are ready to go. So can you people help me out here with the compatibility with Windows 10?

Solution
Although Asus do not have Windows 10 drivers for that board model at present, Microsoft has assumed responsibility (where necessary) for supplying drivers where Windows 10 is concerned, via it's Windows Update automatic updates feature (main reason why automatic updates cannot be turned off on Windows 10, at least not without some registry hacking).

If the upgrade advisor report shows no problems, go ahead with the upgrade.
Although Asus do not have Windows 10 drivers for that board model at present, Microsoft has assumed responsibility (where necessary) for supplying drivers where Windows 10 is concerned, via it's Windows Update automatic updates feature (main reason why automatic updates cannot be turned off on Windows 10, at least not without some registry hacking).

If the upgrade advisor report shows no problems, go ahead with the upgrade.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS