[SOLVED] Windows 10 compatible driver for Intel Q43/Q45 express chipset

Sep 27, 2018
The title says it all, but I'll restate the question anyway.
I need a Windows 10 compatible graphics driver for the Intel Q43/Q45 express chipset.
update: needs to be OpenGL compatible.
double update: SHADER SUPPORT

Solution
You apparently have a Dell Optiplex 960 either MT, DT, or SFF. Have you tried the Dell support page for your driver?

What is the message you receive regarding shader support? Is there some app or game that requires a later version of shaders than you have?

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
You're probably out of luck if Win10 update doesn't find one. The hardware is probably OpenGL compatible, but Intel stopped supporting drivers for it long ago. If you list your motherboard make/model, we can help you find a discrete card for it.

Sep 27, 2018

I managed to make it spit out this text I think is important:
Microsoft Windows 10 Home OS Name Version 10.0.17134 guild 17134 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name ALEXS-PC System Manufacturer Dell Inc. System Model OptiPlex 960 x64-based PC System Type System SKIJ Intel(R) Duo CPU 88400 @ 3.OOGHz, 2992 Mhz, 2 core(s), 2 Log... Processor BIOS Version/Date Dell Inc. AN, 4/29/09 SM810S version Embedded Controller Version 255.255 810S Mode Legacy 8aseBoard Manufacturer Dell Inc. Baseboard Model Not Available Baseboard Name Base Board Platform Role SOHO server unsupported Secure 800t State PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible Windows Directory System Directory boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1 Locale united States Hardware Abstraction Layer Version '10.0.17134.285"
Decipher that mess, because I think it has to do with the motherboard make and model.