Windows 10 Completely Broken

Jul 16, 2018
So randomly my computer started blue screening and when it restarted it would blue screen 5 minutes after being on, the code was System Exception Error. The solutions to this were very straight forward (update drivers and remove anti malware) I did both and they didn't work so it continued to blue screen until one restart it prompted an automatic hard drive repair until it just stopped at 18% for 24 hours forcing me to restart the PC, this repeated about 3 times until it just said hard drive repair failed which brings you to the Windows Recovery Environment which I've tried every single thing there and none of the options help. My one hope would be to reset my computer but keep my personal files so I tried that but it just says "getting things ready" for about 10 seconds then brings me back to the WRE. I don't know what to do, my computer is just bricked.

Solution
You can use a usb boot disk to test the harddrive
Seatools will work with all manufacturers drives.
Alternately there are utility boot disks with many more tools on them such as the Ultimate boot Disk and Hirens Boot Disk.
If the drive was the system drive, then replace the Drive. Then do a fresh install of Windows on the system. Windows should format the new drive. But in the event it will not, you can format and partition the drive on another system.

Then afterwards you can try to recover your data off of the other drive.