Windows 10 crash

Charles_999

Reputable
Jan 8, 2016
Freaking windows 10 has frozen. I can login into my Computer that's it. After that it stays blank, nothing on the bottom just blank. Tried restarting without closing it down properly because I can't. This usually puts it into repair mode after 2 times but of course it is not working. Just goes back to normal (blank screen). There is a security app that pops up. But only the top link appears then I get the black background with . Can anybody help me.

Solution
Can you please pass on your full systems specs? If a laptop then the make and model of the unit. We will also need to know if the installation is a new or one availed using the free upgrade path.

Can you get into Safe Mode? If so then you can try and perform a system restore prior to when the issue cropped up.

The last thing you could do is recreate(if the installer was created prior) a bootable USB installer and reinstall Windows 10.

Lutfij

Titan
Can you please pass on your full systems specs? If a laptop then the make and model of the unit. We will also need to know if the installation is a new or one availed using the free upgrade path.

Can you get into Safe Mode? If so then you can try and perform a system restore prior to when the issue cropped up.

The last thing you could do is recreate(if the installer was created prior) a bootable USB installer and reinstall Windows 10.

Solution