[SOLVED] Windows 10 crashes on update

avi3ator

Reputable
Sep 11, 2017
Hi! I'm trying to update my windows 10 and it freezes/crashes when trying so. Nothing works cant CTRL alt delete or anything. The only thing that works is pressing the power button once and the pc shuts off immediately. No "shutting down".
The only fix i've found for this is pressing "Pause update for 7 days" every week. I've tried to update my bios with the same issue.

I've had this for a couple of months now but now I have to fix this problem. I would be grateful if anyone know hot fix this :)

Solution
Hi! I'm trying to update my windows 10 and it freezes/crashes when trying so. Nothing works cant CTRL alt delete or anything. The only thing that works is pressing the power button once and the pc shuts off immediately. No "shutting down".
The only fix i've found for this is pressing "Pause update for 7 days" every week. I've tried to update my bios with the same issue.

I've had this for a couple of months now but now I have to fix this problem. I would be grateful if anyone know hot fix this :)
Start with a full backup of all Your stuff.
Run a pass of sfc /scannow.....see what it says.
Try an update in safe mode with networking.

Start with a full backup of all Your stuff.
Run a pass of sfc /scannow.....see what it says.
Try an update in safe mode with networking.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS