Windows 10 creator update issues

Neuman_96

Prominent
May 20, 2017
Hi!
After i updated to the creator update.
On my boot up, the windows logo appears (as usual) but stops there and a loading "Wheel" starts. After maybe 7 min. The screen goes black and says "display port no signal" i have no Idea whats wrong. I noticed immediately after the update (When it worked) that the software were freezing sometimes and that Overwatch could crash saying the grapichs "something something" couldn't be found. And also, using GeForce experiance (have a asus gtx 1080 OC) the Shadowplay software couldn't start either and all of a sudden everything freezes. I restart my pc and the first problem that i wrote appears. Please help me! Do i have to download new driver for my gpu? And how do i insert them in the system. Like i said i can only get in to bios nothing more. Sorry for bad english!( Im swedish)
Best regards Philip

Zmanrocks

Reputable
Jul 31, 2016
Sorry to hear about this problem, so to let you know why this may be a possible fix. I installed a new GPU into my friends pc, his pc didnt startup correctly, showed windows logo but then went to no signal. This may not be a similar situation, but its worth a try. With this said please try restarting your computer around 20 Times.

Uninstall all previous drivers using DDU in safe mode and re-install the latest drivers. Those big updates reinstall every application, they actually transfer your files. I wouldn't be surprised if the drivers of the card where not installed correctly.

Throb_9999

Prominent
Jun 12, 2017

That is ridiculous advice. What does restarting 20 times have to do with fixing the problem?

TRENDING THREADS