windows 10 display problem HELP!!!

Feb 25, 2018
Ive just recently bit the bullet, and upgraded to windows 10. Im a gamer and I was scared to make the big jump. I loved windows 7, but surprisingly windows 10 is growing on me, except for one thing.
It seems random but sometimes when i click the screen to minimize a video, or game, my driver craps out and then either recovers, or my moniter will turn to sleep mode and not recover without a restart. and even rarely a psu disconnect. one time it just kept recovering and going down every few seconds but it only did that once. One thing I noticed is when I open my nvidia control panel after the crap out, there were no settings as if it were set to default windows video or something. I pride myself on solving all my pc related problems myself, and usually something like this would seem driver related. The thing is everything seems in order.

Ive had a wifi connecter that wasnt set up for windows 10 give me constant BSODS and it was the last thing i expected so you never know. Any help is appeciated.

Solution
sounds like your graphics driver is crashing. could be a driver problem, could be an issue with the card.

1. Remove any software related to overclocking.
2. Reset your motherboard CMOS.
3. Reinstall your graphics driver. If you download the driver from AMD or nVidia, both offer a custom install option where you can select a clean install. This will remove all of the driver software and reinstall it from scratch.

Let me know if you have questions or what happens once you've done this.
sounds like your graphics driver is crashing. could be a driver problem, could be an issue with the card.

1. Remove any software related to overclocking.
2. Reset your motherboard CMOS.
3. Reinstall your graphics driver. If you download the driver from AMD or nVidia, both offer a custom install option where you can select a clean install. This will remove all of the driver software and reinstall it from scratch.

Let me know if you have questions or what happens once you've done this.

Solution
Feb 19, 2018
I think this is a problem with your drivers. What you need to do is to reinstall them manually on your control panel. I would also recommend that you list down the error codes when BSODs happen.