Windows 10 Education Expiration

Kanrax

Commendable
Dec 31, 2016
Well currently, I am a student, so I was able to receive a free copy of windows 10 education. Unfortunately, there is only a month long trial of it, and I was unsure of what to do when it ends. I was wondering if i'd be able to purchase another product key use that instead on windows 10

Solution
Do you have a link that shows its meant to expire in one month? You second person asking recently?

as per johns link above

However you can type the following to see if your copy expires in an administrative command prompt.
slmgr /xpr
It should say This machine is permanently activated or otherwise throw a date.

if it shows a date, you probably need to contact school as it might just be the end of year that started it asking now... but i would expect an influx of people asking same thing then...

Kanrax

Commendable
Dec 31, 2016
No that's not the problem. They did provide me with a product key. I have it on my computer. And it is currently activated. The problem is that it only is active for a month long

If your school provided you with the product code then you are good to go. These Window 10 Education Editions do not expire.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Do you have a link that shows its meant to expire in one month? You second person asking recently?

as per johns link above

However you can type the following to see if your copy expires in an administrative command prompt.
slmgr /xpr
It should say This machine is permanently activated or otherwise throw a date.

if it shows a date, you probably need to contact school as it might just be the end of year that started it asking now... but i would expect an influx of people asking same thing then...

Solution