Question windows 10 emulation on windows 7

Feb 4, 2020
Hi all,

As I am not an expert on this and couldn't find any easy to understand information online I am asking here - is there an option to emulate windows 10 on win7 64bit as I don't want to switch the windows, but would like to use the wireless connection to an external display option that win10 has. Or the other option would be to find a software that would enable me to do so (I've searched for that initially, but was not able to find any).

Thank you in advance!

USAFRet

Titan
Mar 16, 2013
I use VirtualBox to run other OS's within whatever is the host.

However...your desired function of "the wireless connection to an external display option that win10 has " is going to be problematic to get configured withn a VM.

Additionally...you really need to consider ditching Win 7. You are aware that it fell off all support back in January, right?

Reactions: laptop-Tech

laptop-Tech

Great
Jan 27, 2020
I use VirtualBox to run other OS's within whatever is the host.

However...your desired function of "the wireless connection to an external display option that win10 has " is going to be problematic to get configured withn a VM.

Additionally...you really need to consider ditching Win 7. You are aware that it fell off all support back in January, right?
better than me(hehe)

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS