Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit, can't update to 1803

isogamer

Honorable
Dec 30, 2013
Hi, so i have windows 10 enterprise which is i believe 1603 version or 1600 something.

Anyways i have the windows 10 1803 update, but can't update because i get the message indicating that i have an Windows enterprise version, and i need to contact my administrator in order to continue with the 1803 update.

How do i bypass this message? And if there is a way i can force update to 1803? I am doing this mainly cause i can't seem to install Forza 3 with out this update.

isogamer

Honorable
Dec 30, 2013

No, this is my own personal copy of windows 10 enterprise, and the reason why i want to continue to use the enterprise version VS the PRO version to which i also have, is because the enterprise version gives me more FPS vs the PRO version for gaming.

That is why i was wondering if some how i can personally bypass this restriction since this is my copy of Windows enterprise, and i am using this OS at my own house. NOT AT WORK.

isogamer

Honorable
Dec 30, 2013

No there is no damage, or anything like that, cause i know other users are facing the same issue as i am who has the enterprise version.

I did try windows updater tool, but i still get that same issue where it says i need administrator privilege etc.