Windows 10 Enterprise Product Key

dwight28

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2011
Hey, guys, I know I'm new here, but I'm really stuck in a situation. I have Windows 10 Enterprise, but it's not activated. I need to activate it so I can use my Windows 10 Pro serial key, and downgrade to Windows 10 Pro.

Normally running an unactivated version of windows doesn't bother me, but I recently got a new video card which requires me updating to build 1511. Got the GTX 1060, which uses Pascal, which requires builds 1511 or higher to install drivers. Due to this issue, I can't acquire this upgrade which makes my new video card unusable. Only option would be to reformat, but I really cannot afford to do that.

Been stuck on this issue for nearly 12 hours now :/

Does anyone have a Windows 10 Enterprise product key I could use just so I could activate and downgrade? PLEASE!

Thanks in advance!

Solution

Colif

Win 11 Master
you cannot get enterprise licences currently without a volume licence.

Why don't you download the windows ISO from Here and use it to make a Win 10 installer on USB or DVD and fresh install win Pro onto the hdd instead of trying to activate enterprise If you have a win 10 key now, just use it.

USAFRet

Titan

No one has a spare Win 10 Enterprise license just sitting around to share with you. You can only get that with Volume Licensing agreement, which ain't cheap.

Looks like your only option is a clean install of Win 10 Pro.

Solution

slowhands95128

Commendable
Aug 10, 2016
You should know that nobody is going to "loan" you a key for Windows 10 Enterprise. Even if someone "loaned" you a key, and it somehow activated on a different system than originally installed, it might cause the earlier installation to be inactivated. The lender would have problems. You have to buy the key from Microsoft or a dealer. It would be expensive and since you don't need it anyway, it makes no sense to buy one.

I can't tell you how to activate; you will have to do a new Win 10 installation using a valid key.

If only Windows 7 still had free upgrades to Windows 10, there would be ways around this. I am surprised they did not extend that offer, because they really want all Windows users on Win 10 for so many reasons. It would set a bad precedent to restart the program, but might be the smart thing to do now. Microsoft needs software developers to commit to Win 10, and for that they need installed base. There are supposedly 350 million Win 10 installs, when their goal was 1 billion by now. Right now Win 10 only has 20% of the Windows installed base, which is a problem for software developers. Should they develop for Win 7 with a shrinking base, or for Win 10 with an uncertain future installed base? It's hard to make plans when you don't know the size of the market to be.

TRENDING THREADS