Windows 10 error 0xc000000e pls help!

Augustjohan

Commendable
Dec 4, 2016
So recently i got a new desk, which means that i had to unplug my pc and set it up on the new desk. But the desk didn't come right away, so instead i had a setup on the floor. And then when i opened my pc it said this error 0xc000000e. And i tried rebooting, but got the same screen. Then the day after the computer worked fine again, no problems.

But then when i got my new desk and set my pc up, i got the same exact error, but this time it didn't go away the day after. And it hasn't fixed it self since, that was a week ago. I tried pressing the buttons it sugguested, nothing's happening.
So i've been on the web, searching for ways to fix this. But all the solutions i can find requires a windows 10 installation disk (A repair tool is supposed to be on the disk). But i bought the pc used by somebody who bought it pre-built. So i don't have an installation disk or anything.

I have no idea how to fix this, is there anybody who knows how to fix this? Help would be appreciated.

Solution

Yes, it was turned off. So what i will try is to buy a usb drive that can have the windows10 .iso file ln it. And then i might play around with the usb ports as well, to see if it’s anything with that. Thanks for your help, i will message back for results.

USAFRet

Titan
1. You can create your own Win 10 USB or DVD here:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

That has the Repair function in it.

2. It almost certainly does not need a Repair, but check all the cables. Just moving it around may have jarred something slightly loose.

3. For any used PC, you first move needs to be a full wipe and reinstall.
You have no idea what the previous owner(s) had in there.
Full wipe and reinstall.

USAFRet

Titan

So create a Win 10 USB or DVD. See what happens.

But just moving it to the desk will not have messed up anything on the drive.
Assuming the system was off when you did this.

Feb 14, 2018

Yes, it was turned off. So what i will try is to buy a usb drive that can have the windows10 .iso file ln it. And then i might play around with the usb ports as well, to see if it’s anything with that. Thanks for your help, i will message back for results.

Solution