[SOLVED] Windows 10 Fail to Start and Stuck on Loading

Aug 23, 2020
Hi everyone, I need some help with my laptop. It just won't get past the loading screen with the ROG Logo.

Before this it was working properly and suddenly when I am watching Youtube, it suddenly keep buffering and then I realised my whole laptop is not responding. I can still move the pointer around but unable to close or open anything. Funny enough, the video start to play, but there is only sound with the video stuck. With no more choices, I decided to turn off my laptop with the Power Button.

However, the laptop now will not proceed past the loading screen as I mentioned. I tried restoring to previous version as I recently updated Windows 10, but no problems until now. But it didn't work, but once it did get past the loading, but I was met with BSoD that mentioned Kernel Data Image Error if I am not mistaken, and since then I never again pass the loading screen.

If anyone has some information about why this happen and how to fix it, I really appreciate your help.

Thank you

Solution
Try turning your laptop off with the power button 3 times and see if it works. recovery will appear, navigate to reset your pc (backup any data if possible first). if that doesnt work, you willl have to do clean install. if you have a usb, cd or dvd anywhere use it. if its empty and you have another device, then try using it to burn an iso onto. before clean installing, backup if possible like i said with reset. also make sure everything in the bios is correct, you should reset the bios to make sure the boot and stuff is fine. this is all i can say, but if i can get info about your hardware i could research and see if its a ram, motherboard or a problem with something else.
May 20, 2020
Try turning your laptop off with the power button 3 times and see if it works. recovery will appear, navigate to reset your pc (backup any data if possible first). if that doesnt work, you willl have to do clean install. if you have a usb, cd or dvd anywhere use it. if its empty and you have another device, then try using it to burn an iso onto. before clean installing, backup if possible like i said with reset. also make sure everything in the bios is correct, you should reset the bios to make sure the boot and stuff is fine. this is all i can say, but if i can get info about your hardware i could research and see if its a ram, motherboard or a problem with something else.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS