[SOLVED] Windows 10 Flowsmoke edition, What's the flowsmoke thing

enduro_eric

Prominent
Nov 24, 2018
I bought a laptop, a second hand lenovo g40-45, Amd a8, radeon r5, upgraded ram to 8, but the weird thing is my windows says its Flowsmoke edition, what is the flowsmoke thing? Does anyone know a way to change to normal windows 10, also i want to keep my files and games. Thanks in advance.

Solution
I bought a laptop, a second hand lenovo g40-45, Amd a8, radeon r5, upgraded ram to 8, but the weird thing is my windows says its Flowsmoke edition, what is the flowsmoke thing? Does anyone know a way to change to normal windows 10, also i want to keep my files and games. Thanks in advance.
Full wipe and reinstall.
Save whatever you want to some other drive, but that Lenovo needs a full wipe and reinstall with a valid OS.

USAFRet

Titan
Full wipe and reinstall.
Save whatever you want to some other drive, but that Lenovo needs a full wipe and reinstall with a valid OS.

Solution