Question Windows 10 freeze and shut down pc

Jul 23, 2019
I had to reinstall windows today as i got a new drive however after it installed and was time to do first time set up it would freeze at a random point and my pc would shut down later or i would have to shut it down my self. I restarted windows in safe mode i got the error oobesettings. To skip the win 10 first time setup so that i could get into windows to reset it and reinstall it i followed a guide that told me to restart my pc while it was loading after pressing try again when i got the error.

I eventually got into windows and noticed that it was preforming worse than before and comtinued to freeze. I restarted my pc and launched it in safe mode so that i could reset it but whenever i tried to my pc would freeze while it was preparing and restart.

Is there anyway i can reinstall windows or is this drive stuck like that?

Jul 23, 2019
I believe so. I just googled win 10 download from microsoft site then booted from usb
My pc specs:
I7 3770k
Gtx 1070
Asrock z77 extreme 4
4x4gb ddr3 @ 1600mhz
Wd 120gb ssd (where i downloaded win 10 previously and again today)
Samsung 500gb ssd
I had a 1tb and 500gb hdd which i swapped for a 2tb hdd. I had to reinstall windows as my pc would not boot without it as when i built my pc i installed windows with it in.

Jul 23, 2019
What if i were too install windows on a different drive then format the drive that i wanted to install windows on? Or would windows not allow me to format it as it has os installed on it eventhough it is not being used.