[SOLVED] Windows 10 freezing

Xbmitchx

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2015
My friend is getting an issue where whenever he tries to boot it just freezes on the black loading screen with just the blue windows logo and the loading circle. Anyone have any ideas on what it could be? is it a hardware issue or can it be solved otherwise?

Solution
My friend is getting an issue where whenever he tries to boot it just freezes on the black loading screen with just the blue windows logo and the loading circle. Anyone have any ideas on what it could be? is it a hardware issue or can it be solved otherwise?
Windows issues generally best resolved by restting the pc. However there are a few ways booting into cmd via usb and repairing with certain commands can work however im not good at explaining how to this
Windows issues generally best resolved by restting the pc. However there are a few ways booting into cmd via usb and repairing with certain commands can work however im not good at explaining how to this

Solution