WINDOWS 10 fresh install bsod critical proccess has died

blight16

Honorable
Mar 3, 2013
i am getting a bsod for Critical_process_has_died on a Fresh install on windows 10 is there any thing that can cause this issue?

thanks in advance!!

Solution
Can you please pass on your full systems specs? Have you updated your BIOS prior to moving onto your instillation of Windows 10?

Try sfc / scannow and see if the issue is alleviated. How long has it been since you've performed your installation? Can you boot into your system? If so we could be best served with your .dmp files to study them. You could also try system restore i.e if the system was operational after your fresh install and updates.

Lutfij

Titan
Can you please pass on your full systems specs? Have you updated your BIOS prior to moving onto your instillation of Windows 10?

Try sfc / scannow and see if the issue is alleviated. How long has it been since you've performed your installation? Can you boot into your system? If so we could be best served with your .dmp files to study them. You could also try system restore i.e if the system was operational after your fresh install and updates.

Solution

blight16

Honorable
Mar 3, 2013
we have done sfc scan now , and no problems were found, we can boot into system and it randomly will turn off to the bsod with that msg, and system restore does not resolve the issues, we have done a fresh install and not even 15 minutes later it has happened, im really puzzled, thanks for your help.

I will see if i can post the full system specs and get back to you. the bios has not been updated. we looked to see if there was an update and they said we had the newest.