Windows 10 hiding the smaller windows

Unionjack3rd

Reputable
Dec 26, 2015
Dunno why if anyone can help..but say I'm watching a video on a smaller window (in VLC.for example)
If I open a new window in full screen I cannot keep my smaller window to the front unless the cursor is on it.
Which is difficult opening it then rushing the mouse cursor to it to keep it on top..
Any smaller window alway vanishes behind the full screen window..
Any help would be hugely welcome...
Happy Christmas folks!

Solution
If I open a new window in full screen I cannot keep my smaller window to the front unless the cursor is on it.
Even if you select the application's window via it's taskbar icon? If this issue cropped up after a mandatory Windows update then you can perform a system restore to a point prior to the issue rearing it's head or perform a repair install.

Is it possible to pass on your full systems specs? It may also be possible that the graphics drivers may have been corrupted. Download the latest graphics drivers and perform a clean install following this guide.

Lutfij

Titan
Even if you select the application's window via it's taskbar icon? If this issue cropped up after a mandatory Windows update then you can perform a system restore to a point prior to the issue rearing it's head or perform a repair install.

Is it possible to pass on your full systems specs? It may also be possible that the graphics drivers may have been corrupted. Download the latest graphics drivers and perform a clean install following this guide.

Solution