[SOLVED] windows 10 .him?

Solution
Yes however when I boot into the sub it says the hdd/as card or what ever im installing to only has 29.16gb not enough space to install. This is a stream top not a normal laptop :( I was not informed of this when asked to reset it
That would appear to have a 32GB drive, probably an eMMC?
That doesn't require any special type of windows 10 install.

You do, however, need to boot from a Win 10 install, and DELETE all existing partitions on the drive as you do this install.
That install needs to happen to a blank drive.

Colif

Win 11 Master
who told you that?

.him = The him file extension is associated with the Korean MMORPG computer game for Microsoft Windows operating system, developed called ROSE.

.hmi = appears to be related to sound files?

can't find any reference to either associated with the device

have you tried using the normal installer? download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB

who told you that?

.him = The him file extension is associated with the Korean MMORPG computer game for Microsoft Windows operating system, developed called ROSE.

.hmi = appears to be related to sound files?

can't find any reference to either associated with the device

have you tried using the normal installer? download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB
Yes however when I boot into the sub it says the hdd/as card or what ever im installing to only has 29.16gb not enough space to install. This is a stream top not a normal laptop :( I was not informed of this when asked to reset it

USAFRet

Titan

You do, however, need to boot from a Win 10 install, and DELETE all existing partitions on the drive as you do this install.

Solution

misread and tired sorry it is fully formated it keeps telling me to check disk controller is enabled how do i do this in bios i know where it but it say notebook hdd is enable not disk controller