Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17112 Breaks Windows Mixed Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Usa

Honorable
Jul 28, 2013
My strong advice to all Windows 10 users is to stay clear on Windows 10 updates till Microsoft releases a true decent version that is bug free and works properly.
I am not going to get this new release and I am also going to delete the 17110 version that I just downloaded few days ago.
Come on Microsoft, please get your act together. I wish you stop releasing fast new versions and just concentrate in stability and proper operation.
We are all tired of being your guinea pigs.
We do not mind waiting for a good release, we hate issues and crashes.
As I said..... we do not minds waiting, so please do the right thing.

baseline

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2005
Um being in the Fast Ring is a choice with the intended role of discovering deal breaking bugs and issues. If you desire a more stable and more polished version of Windows 10 I suggest either opting out of the fast ring or opting out of the beta experience altogether because it seems clear that you do not understand what joining a beta program entails.

egmccann

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2010

The previews are not "ooh, put me in line for the latest version first."

The previews, fast *and* slow, are beta tests for public releases. Therefore, those on the previews, *especially* the fast ring, should not "hate issues and crashes," but should be reproducing and reporting them so they can be fixed for the public release.

Those on the Windows Insider program releases volunteered to be there, supposedly for this purpose.

Mar 4, 2018

John "Usa,"

Your English needs some practice.

norune

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2010
Well testing out the Os in slow or fast ring does have its benefits and drawbacks, most users participating in it should have no problem with that and give feedback when problems do happen.
For me personally I did run into the auto boot and reboot issue where you would not load the OS. After a bit of testing and getting the usb boot stick up again I was able to get things working again.

lun471k

Honorable
Jun 26, 2013
It's a part of what you've signed for as a beta (windows insider) program user ! Betas are there to find this kind of behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS