Question Windows 10 install bsod on fresh install

Oct 20, 2020
My specs
RTX 2070 SUPER
ASUS TUF X570 GAMING WIFI
AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
1TB CRUCIAL NVME
16GB TRIDENT Z NEO 3600 MHZ

I am going INSANE because of windows 10 fresh install. When I install windows I am getting a bsod that says memory_managment and system_pte_missuse when I try to install windows. I started having this problem about a week ago when I reset my PC using bootable USB and cannot figure out for the life of me what the problem is. HELP!!!

kanewolf

Titan
My specs
RTX 2070 SUPER
ASUS TUF X570 GAMING WIFI
AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
1TB CRUCIAL NVME
16GB TRIDENT Z NEO 3600 MHZ

I am going INSANE because of windows 10 fresh install. When I install windows I am getting a bsod that says memory_managment and system_pte_missuse when I try to install windows. I started having this problem about a week ago when I reset my PC using bootable USB and cannot figure out for the life of me what the problem is. HELP!!!
Start by running MEMTEST86 for 4 + hours to verify the stability of your hardware.

Soortt

Honorable
Nov 12, 2016
going INSANE because of windows 10 fresh install. When I install windows I am getting a bsod that says memory_managment and system_pte_missuse when I try to install windows. I started having this problem about a week ago when I reset my PC using bootable USB and cannot figure out for the life of me what the problem is. HELP!!!

Is your setup new or old?
Start by downloading your drivers. Windows 2004 is a big hell for everyone. I'm having BSODS too for 7 weeks, i hope they get to fix it asap.
+ If you did XMP profile in BIOS, go back to default if possible. Somehow XMP is causing for ppl not to boot or have BSODs.