[SOLVED] Windows 10 install issues

marcd455

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2011
So I recently had my ssd die. It was the drive containing my os only. I replaced the drive and now when trying to do a fresh install via the Microsoft window 10 usb i am prompted to select 32 bit or 64 bit. It loads for a moment and then i recieve the attached error message. It is promting me to use "repair your computer" but I do not have windows installed at all so I dont have the ability to utilize repair pc. It also tells me to insert installation disc but I obviously already have the usb inserted....that's how I recieved the error in the first place. No clue what to do, is my windows disc dead or is there a issue with my pc? Going to try to download win10 onto a usb using a different pc and try that. Any ideas?

Solution
If all other drives are removed from the install and the Samsung is a brand new SSD I would imagine I would just go through the prompts given from windows but after selecting 64 bit I recieve the error. I have to assume to windows usb is the issue, right?
Yes, it sounds like the USB you're using is the problem.
Make a new one.

marcd455

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2011
Cant attach photo of the error screen but it says the following : File: \windows\system32\boot\winload.exe. Status: 0xc0000225. Info: The application or OS couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing or contains errors.

marcd455

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2011
If all other drives are removed from the install and the Samsung is a brand new SSD I would imagine I would just go through the prompts given from windows but after selecting 64 bit I recieve the error. I have to assume to windows usb is the issue, right?